August 12, 2003 10:10 pm ET - research by DEZ |
|Mana Pot Addicts Anonymous
|"MPAA President DEZ announces a new 12 step program for mana pot addicts. The goal is to rely on a more natural means of mana regeneration.
- Admit you have a problem.
- Seek help
- Purchase, make or recieve from quest any of these items: csom, som, mermaid ammulet.
- Use the meditation spell.
- Acquire an alternative weapon: such as mailbreaker or hunter bow
- Use an inn every once in a while!
- Repeat the MPAA mantra aloud at least ten times a day:
I don't need blues"
- Yell the mantra three times a day in each city that you hunt near.
- Post mantra in EVERY city once a day.
- Donate all blues to the MPAA president (thus removing the temptation)
- Repeat steps 7-9 as often as necessary.
- Repeat step 10 as often as possible.
DEZ, President MPAA
I'm not just the president I'm also an addict ... errrr ....member
August 12, 2003 11:20 pm ET (#1)
August 13, 2003 04:07 pm ET (#2)
August 14, 2003 08:13 am ET (#3)
August 14, 2003 09:30 am ET (#4)
August 14, 2003 09:33 am ET (#5)
Return to Report Menu
Violating any rule will get usually get your post deleted. Repeat offenders will find their posting privileges
revoked. Violating rule #1 may also get you banned from the whole site. Thanks!
- Do not use sexually explicit, hateful, or racially offensive language.
- Do not post several comments in a row or any other kind of spam.
- Stick to the topic. If you want to start a new topic go to the official forums.
- Please post in English.
- Do not use Lineage Compendium as a place to sell or buy Lineage items or accounts for real money.
- Do not impersonate any NCSoft or Lineage Compendium employee.
- Please take up any banning issues in email with the moderator, BigPope, not in the comments or forums.